Friday, December 09, 2005

Am I getting too close to the truth about chemtrails?

I just noticed that someone from the United States Government (domain "senate.gov") came to my blog using the search terms "chemtrails & first" and stayed on my blog for 2 minutes and 54 seconds. What's going on here? Am I under surveillance?

If you're from the government and you're watching me, please read this: I don't really think you're spraying us with mind-control chemicals. I posted that because I thought it was ludicrous. And if you are, more power to you. I'm sure you know what's best for us. Also, I don't really think George Bush is a reptilian shapeshifter. But if he is, that's just great too. Whatever.

11 comments:

Fishfrog said...

Sellout. Facist appeaser. Waffler. Scarlet Panda. You should stand behind your dangerously anti-democratic beliefs.

Anonymous said...

this site is being monitored.

Nell said...

flip-flopper!!

Anonymous said...

Scarlett, du bist ein richtig dummes verrücktes gehirngewaschenes autoritätsgläubiges Huhn

Fishfrog said...

Dux, I wish I knew German, cause your site looks awesome.

Matt said...

His chemtrail page has some lovely shots. A quick google translation of some of the other pages, though, yields stuff like this:In the term of office of Bill Clinton were of the 6000 most important government officials and secret service bosses approximately 5900 of Jewish origin. From that altogether approximately 180 US Ambassadors were likewise over 170 of Jewish descent. How one sees, the American Federal Government is firmly in Jewish hand, no matter how the president is called and where he comes ago. In particular the so-called American issuing bank, the Federal reserve system, is almost exclusively in Jewish private property.

Ick.

Matt said...

And a google translation of his comment yields: Scarlett, you is a correctly stupid crazy brain-washed autoritaetsglaeubiges chicken

I call douchebag.

Fishfrog said...

In light of Matt's translation, I would like to retract my previous statement. I am glad I don't know German, cause this guy is a crazy racist idiot.

Scarlet Panda said...

Yikes.

Scarlet Panda said...

I tried to translate autoritätsgläubiges, and it seems to mean something like "authority believer"

Amanda G. said...

scary.