Thursday, July 19, 2007

LALALALA-I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

So, I'm not going to be able to read the new Harry Potter book until after the bar exam is over--a full 5 days after the book comes out. I am not sure how I'm going to make it through those five days without hearing how it ended. Specifically, I am concerned about hearing whether Harry dies or not.

Any thoughts on how likely it is that I'll be able to do this? Any suggestions? I'm thinking noise-cancelling headphones and a t-shirt that says, front and back, "Don't tell me how Harry Potter ends!"

4 comments:

arfanser said...

my plan is to read the book the night the bar ends. and not talk to anyone between saturday and wednesday.

Anonymous said...

I am very fortunate in that I really want to know the ending but don't ever intend on reading the book. Also, I've never been that bothered by having book or movie endings spoiled for me. Anyway, good luck to those poor souls (SP and Arf included) who attempt to avoid the spoiler.

Fishfrog said...

If you need to kill some time, you should check out the new red panda photos on C.O.

Link: http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/07/the-elusive-bam.html

Fishfrog said...

Here's the link in more readable format:

http://mfrost.typepad.com
/cute_overload/2007/07
/the-elusive-bam.html