Thursday, July 26, 2007

What's in my backpack

I'm going to another state for an apartment-hunting trip this afternoon, and I just packed my backpack to take on the flight. It's the same backpack I brought back from my trip to take the bar exam yesterday.

What I took OUT of the backpack:
-A book of Multistate Essay Exam problems
-A book of Missouri Essay Exam prblems
-The Missouri Bar/Bri lecture notes
-The book of practice Multistate Performance Tests
-Hundreds upon hundreds of flashcards containing phrases like "fee simple subject to condition subsequent" and "30 days after the trial court rules on the last timely filed authorized post-trial motion"


What I put INTO the backpack:
-The new Harry Potter book
-My iPod

It's a good day.

1 comment:

Ann said...

If you're going to pack Harry Potter, I feel that you should call it a "rucksack"