Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Pen testimonial

I have found the greatest pen ever, and I want to share my joy with you.

I have trouble with pens. Ball-point pens are nice because they don't have wet, smeary ink, but you have to press down hard for them to work. On the other hand, gel pens are very easy to write with, but they are very smeary and messy. I realize that more expensive pens might solve this problem, but I have a tendency to lose them, so I'm sticking with the disposable ones.

This week, I found the answer to my pen problems: The Uni-ball Jetstream. It claims to have a "new hybrid ink" and to be "smooth like a gel" but "quick drying like a ball point." And those claims are 100% true! I will never use anything else.

Unfortunately, I've already lost the pen. If you find it in the law school, let me know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the pen. To get your precious pen back, you must meet my demands.

Demands:
1. 1 million pennies
2. 12 pencils
3. a green trivial pursuit pie (won by you after getting a green question correct)
4. pizza
5. frosty cold beverage of my choice

You have until 10 p.m. Friday to meet my demands or the pen will be lost to you forever.

Anonymous said...

I have the pen. To get your precious pen back, you must meet my demands.

Demands:
1. 1 hundred pennies
2. 12 pencils
3. a green trivial pursuit pie (won by you after getting a green question correct)
4. pizza
5. frosty cold beverage of my choice

You have until 10 p.m. Friday to meet my demands or the pen will be lost to you forever.

Anonymous said...

why can't I delete my first post? This is going all wrong! I try to make my demands easier for you to meet, and this is what I get? This? Bad form.

Fishfrog said...

One of the dangers of posting anonymously is the inability to erase previous posts. I hope you've learned your lesson.

Amanda G. said...

nothing ever comes from posting anonymously.

Anonymous said...

I post anonymously in an alleyway, just for the perverse glee.