- What the hell goes through your head when you talk to pollsters, New Hampshirites?
- Everyone needs to stop being mean. Obama and Edwards, no more ganging up on Clinton, because it's hurting you. Bill and Hillary, no more calling Obama's vision a "fairy tale," because it's pissing me off and making me hate you.
- McCain's speech (boring, long, read with his head down the whole time) was the worst of the night. He made Huckabee shine by comparison, and he even somehow made Romney seem like an authentic, likable idealist.
- Clinton is sort of growing on me, but she's no Obama.
- This is the greatest primary season ever for political junkies. There is no front-runner in either party after Iowa and New Hampshire!
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
New Hampshire thoughts
at 8:39 AM